what the gel


I hate to admit that up until about a year ago I had a horrible habit of biting and picking at my nails. I continued to blame my "weak nails" and "bad genes" for my sad looking fingers, but in reality it was my inability to leave my hands alone that got me to where I was. I envied my mother and sister for their regal fingernails, and decided it was time to grow up! Now that time has passed and length and strength has begun, I am happy to say I am as proud as ever with my long and strong manicure. I recently came across my new best friend, and favorite nail product, O.P.I. Axxium soak-off gel lacquer. This ingenious product comes in all of our favorite O.P.I. colors, and is available at most salons. The finished product is rich and shiny, and the best part is it lasts for up to two weeks and doesn't harm your nails! Check out this site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment