Jumpstart

Summer 2010 was the last time I posted anything on this blog, I think it is time for a change.

 Many events have happened since my last post to Ice Cream For Fashion, some small and some life changing. For one I am no longer working in the Fashion Industry, now my days are filled with testing makeup products, thinking about nail polish collections, and choosing the best mascara wand for my new and improved mascara line. Of course fashion is still my love, but I must say the Beauty Industry is just as good...if not better! I am currently working as Creative Director and Brand Manager for Bodyography Professional Cosmetics a wonderful professional mineral based makeup line that has been on the market since the early 90's! Check it out - we have launched some really amazing new products in the past few months.

What else is new? Well I am engaged to to the love of my life, and planning a wedding to be held in my home town of La Jolla in September 2013! So far it has been fun, but the actual planning has yet to begin - I am up for the challenge and looking forward to all things bridal for the next year of my life.

I have decided to jumpstart this blog as a way to express myself and all the cool things I am exposed to living in LA and working in the Beauty world! To be honest I am quite excited! I will be working on my first proper post tonight and look forward to changing the blog a bit and incorporating some new elements that have inspired me over the past few years.

Wish me luck!

x

The former author of Ice Cream For Fashion

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment