you never cease to amaze me




TOPSHOP- I love you. I rarely purchase anything from your site, and don't find myself in NYC very often, but I do admire. Oh yes, I do admire all your beauty and functionality, and style. These three shoes are what I like to call Transitional Soles- I did a post regarding this topic a while back. These shoes can be worn from season to season with the blink of an eye, and a change of ensemble, of course. It is raining here in Los Angeles, and all I can think about is how I am going to decorate my new apartment...I will explain in next post about this new place! Well that is neither here nor there, once again I am in love with these 3 babies, the cage like clogs are so retro and I can see myself in the flat ankle boots everyday!

Stay dry LA.

xo

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment