Seasonal Flavor: Transitional Sole



Growing up in California was amazing, living in Los Angeles as an adult is quite fabulous as well...but I must say having distinct seasons would be a nice change. I have come to the conclusion that despite the fact that I have an entirely separate wardrobe for my "winter" coats, the only seasonal necessity for Californians is shoes. It is always easy to tell what season it is in LA by looking at the shoes women are wearing. For obvious reasons the boots come out, and for less obvious reasons I notice heels stay at home and wedges debut.

I have been scouring the web for some transitional shoes, that can easily go from winter to spring , as well as fall to winter. If you haven't already noticed I am a huge fan of black, it is the easiest to pull off and the hardest to ruin. These highly desirable shoes are classic with a trendy twang, I have fallen in love with #3 and #5 above.

The L.A.M.B slip on cage sandals (3) are so sexy and versatile, and would make any pair of legs look long and gorgeous. The Pelle Moda shoes (5) are also a very transitional shoe, because they are half bootie/half sling back, I see them paired with a tight pair of jeans, and a whimsical oversized blouse, yum! Update your wardrobe and step into spring with a timeless pair of black stunners.
(1. Vera Wang Lavender Label $325 2. L.A.M.B $355 3. L.A.M.B $300 4. Dolce Vita $202 5. Pelle Moda $215)

No comments:

Post a Comment