I makeup my life



Luckily for my sisters and me, my dad has been in the beauty industry since before we were born. I have literally been knee deep with products since the day I can remember. Ironically, it was my mother who has been educating me on tricks of the trade and the proper way to care for your skin since I was old enough to hold a mascara wand. These are the products I use everyday without fail; I add some eyeliner and lipstick to translate this look from day to night. I will post a makeup how to video in a few days. All products are available at www.bodyography.com
1. Bodyogprahy Veil Foundation Primer $30
Creates a magnificent canvas giving your skin the coveted airbrush look
2. Bodyography Mascara in Ink $16.50
High Intensity mascara that thickens and darkens your lashes, think Bridget Bardot
3. Bodyography Powder Shimmer in Buckwheat $19.50
Powder Shimmer can be used all over the face and body, gives a nice flirty glow.
4. Bodyography Oxyplex Loose Powder in Golden Beige $30
Luminescent mineral powder that lasts all day, extremely breathable and light.
5. Bodyography Natural Finish Foundation in #165- Light $24
Goes on light and offers excellent coverage and lasts throughout the day.
6. Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge $8.99
This uniquely shaped sponge can be used for face, eyes and lips, it is so multifunctional and has changed the way I apply makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment