MUSTARD


I couldn't resist...this dress that Diane Kruger wore to the 2010 SAG Awards has taken my breath away. Jason Wu, the designer of the gown has made a dress so perfect for the female form, that I believe he may prance around in ball gowns daily (for research of course). The strong mustard color of this dress is a surprisingly incredible choice for a sexy, body hugging gown like this. I see it in every color under the sun for many different occasions. OK, it does help that Miss Kruger is a drop dead gorgeous, pin thin, blond, movie star... but the shape and sexuality of this gown would flatter any woman lucky enough to put it on.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, mine was filled with sleep, seeing old friends, house hunting, and looking forward to a new experience tomorrow. It has been an eventful few weeks and I am beginning to feel very good about the year to come.

This week I am taking a three day hiatus to La Jolla to work for my family business (the Marilyn Brush, one of my dad's newest products, it was recently aired on Rachel Ray and they have 400 orders already...check out the Marilyn Brush and many other fantastic brands HERE). That being said I am going down south to help out a bit.

I am also going to catch up on blogging this week so expect some good reads. For example: a blog post request for fashionable taller ladies everywhere, the most stylish hats around and the handsome men who design them, best eats in LA, how to decorate on a dime...)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment