Staple Wardrobe

STAPLE is a fashion line from Australia, and as we all know I LOVE the Aussies. This line is so chic and sexy, the clothing literally drapes on a woman and the fabric looks so soft and delectable. Of course all of the clothing looks incredible on their amazingly freakishly gorgeous models, they make me jealous. I am really digging the body con dresses and use of sheer fabric, the pictures I am going to show you are from summer 2009, but it is my favorite collection from STAPLE thus far. Australian style is very fresh and simple, all the girls in OZ wear gauzy shirts, cut off shorts/high waisted skirts, and gladiator sandals...adorable, especially with a golden tan. I really really want the powder blue pants, they are purely awesome and I can already imagine so many cute spring out fits revolving around them. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment