all about oz

Hello friends, I arrived in Australia safe and sound...though the flight was full and long it was well worth it. We are currently about to embark on our third day in Cairns in North Queensland, it is so beautiful here. The trees are lush and the air is thick and humid, my skin feels soft and full of moisture and I could not be happier. The first two days were full of fun 1. taking a boat ride to a pontoon in the middle of the great barrier reef 2. scuba diving for my first time 3. swimming in the Mossman Gorge 4. eating a fantastic rib eye steak with truffle mash potatoes at the Salt House...and many more! Today we are going shopping, I am going to scrounge the "pre-loved" (second hand) stores and see what I can find. All very exciting.
These are some pictures taken by the professional photographer on the trip....





Click HERE to see more about the amazing scuba adventure I went on!

No comments:

Post a Comment