Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down

The wise words of the late and great Karen Carpenter. Today is one of those days, you know the ones I am talking about...thick socks, warm soup, cozy bed, movies etc...I love it when it rains in LA because it scares everyone and people stay indoors, think quiet streets and uncrowded restaurants. The only problem with rain in LA is that it is not beautiful, unlike rain in Washington where everything is green, or rain in the countryside, here in LA it is just wet. Here are some beautiful pictures that brighten up this rainy day...and a little Carpenters to drift away to.

Photo Credit: RAYCHEL SONVEECO

Photo Credit: PAVEL FLEGONTOV

Photo Credit: LAURENCE PHILOMÈNE OLIVIER

Photo Credit: ANNA AMPHIGOROUSLY

Photo Credit: ELENA MARSHALL

Photo Credit: JEAN PENDERS

This song reminds me of my mom, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment