When it's cold outside...

Happy Friday! It is raining again in Los Angeles tonight, and I want to do nothing more than watch TV and online "window shop". This frisky weather we are having is giving me the chance to unleash the beast that is my winter wardrobe, and I am having a great time with it. Last night I accompanied my Boyfriend to his work Christmas party at Wonderland in Hollywood, and I must say it was a lovely night filled with endless glasses of champagne and tuna sashimi on crispy rice..yum. My departure for Australia is approaching rather fast, 3 days to be exact, and I can't stop thinking about it! Delicious food, friendly faces, a gorgeous country, and lots of love is exactly what I need right about now! Unfortunately I will have to take my winter wardrobe out of my mind, considering I am about to spend a month down under at about 95 degrees and rising. Here are two looks I put together for December; one is more casual and the other has a bit of edge. I am absolutely in love with the hooded jersey LOVER cape (4) and 22-karat gold plated Alex Monroe heart ring (7). During these colder months I think it is sexy (and flattering) to wear dark colors with a lot of texture and detailing, considering the color is already in our chilly, rosy cheeks. xoxo.




1. TOPSHOP shoulder pad tee $28
2. Current Elliot moto jeans $256
3. Marc Jacobs wellington boots $285
4. LOVER hooded vape $225
5. TOPSHOP jacket $135
6. Kara by Kara Ross serpent ring $160
7. Alex Monroe heart ring $185
8. Balenciaga sunglasses $325
9. Balmain quilted bah $1,915
10. Miu Miu leather boots $730
11. Elizabeth and James cut out shoulder shirt $185
12. Victoria Beckham zip skinny jeans $285
13. Giles and Brother multi chain bracelet $115

No comments:

Post a Comment