you nasty little...

I first dubbed myself a Nasty Gal around 2 years ago when I stumbled upon the Nasty Gal Vintage Myspace page. It was an overflowing visual party filled with vintage delights from the 80's and before, their page was so inspiring, I knew it would become a hit. Now Nasty Gal Vintage has an amazing online store with both new and vintage shopping available, not to mention the best styled online shop around and the cutest models! Here are some of my favorite pieces available now at SHOP NASTY GAL. The shoes however are from Shopbop, and man oh man I wish they would appear in my closet, or that money would appear in my bank, either way!



From top left to bottom right:
1. Foxtail Power Shoulder Velvet Jacket $360.00
2. Cashmere Petal Cape $68.00
3. Morgan Cashmere Box-Cut Knit $58.00
4. Something Else Silk Petal Collar $72.00
5. Stylestalker Escapade Cutout Dress $178.00
6. Faux Leather Zipper Leggings $44.00
7. Loeffler Randall Wendy Knit Cuff Booties $455.00
8. Velvet Angels Naked Lunch T Strap Wedges $206.50

Having trouble sleeping, because of my journey tomorrow...oh well attempt #439994. Goodnight xo


No comments:

Post a Comment